Uniform and jewellery
All items should be clearly marked with your child’s name:
- Burgundy V-necked sweatshirt or cardigan with school crest
- White shirt or blouse with burgundy and gold striped school tie.
- Boys - Grey trousers.
- Girls - Grey skirt/pinafore dress.
- Girls - Grey tights or white/grey knee-socks.
- Boys - Grey ankle socks.
- Plain black shoes.
- Girls - Yellow and white gingham check dress
- Boys - Grey shorts or trousers and grey knee/ankle socks
- Girls - White knee/ankle socks
- Plain black shoes
- Alternatively, black or white sandals with a LOW heel
Coats and fleeces with the school crest are available.
No jewellery should be worn to school. Children with pierced ears may wear plain studs only, except for P.E. when these must be removed or taped over. Children should bring their own tape to school.
Trainers or other ‘fashion’ footwear may NOT be worn in place in plain black of shoes.
PE Kit (boys & girls)
- Plain yellow PE shirt (printed with school name) and plain black shorts.
- PE shoes – black pumps.
- An optional hoody is available for outdoor games.
The school jumper, cardigan, sweatshirt, P.E. kit, coat and fleece are available at:
- Bispham Clothing, All Hallows Road, Bispham